Training discussion board
There is an eHelp Training Forum where organisations can announce their upcoming training programs, and researchers can request the development of training workshops to meet their needs.
Information on training workshops or online material for self-paced training:
Nectar Training - Self-paced online training explaining what the Nectar research cloud is, and how to get started using it.
- Module 1: Overview of cloud computing and the Nectar services
- Module 2: Virtual Laboratories and eResearch Tools
- Module 3: Use Cases
- Module 4: From PC to Cloud or HPC
- Module 5: The Research Cloud lifecycle
- Module 6: Resource requirements for computing and storage
- Module 7: Launching and Connecting
- Module 8: Security
- Module 9: Backing up and packing up
- Module 10: Beyond the Dashboard
Nectar Resources for trainers - session plans, slides and videos available for trainers in cloud computing.
Intersect Training - eResearch training at Intersect's member institutions
Intersect online training documentation - Materials for self-paced training
TPAC training - eResearch training in Tasmania
NCI training - Online material for eResearch training
QCIF training - eResearch training in Queensland
Univerisity of Melbourne Training - Research Platform Services Training and Community Activities